Welcome to Charlotte and Jack’s Donation Page and #cutestpettoronto21 Instagram Contest!
We have a 3 year old dog named George and as awesome as he is, we know how much work, time and money it takes to make sure he's well taken care of. Recently, there was an article about how people in Toronto are struggling because of Covid and are having a difficult time taking care of their pets.
We wanted to share this with you and ask for your help.
This Pandemic affects everyone, but not everyone has been affected equally. Unfortunately, some of us have lost our ability to earn a living with all the shutdowns, stay at home orders and restrictions. They are struggling to take care of their families, including their pets.
This is where we can help.
The Toronto Humane Society supports many initiatives, here’s a few of the things they do:
The Pet Food Bank in Toronto helps families feed their pets when the need arises. They help owners in need with food and will even make deliveries when necessary. Currently they are in low supply of wet and dry cat and dog food, and dog and cat treats.
THS’s Public Veterinary Services provides affordable vaccines, spays, neuters and dental emergency care for pet owners.
The Pet Parent Support Network provides many individuals with advice in finding alternatives to surrendering their animals when faced with a financial challenge for their care.
These 3 services are run by the Toronto Humane Society, and they receive no government funding. As their needs constantly change, we believe we can make the biggest impact by donating directly to them through the link below.
They will then direct funds to the areas most in need. Whether it’s pet food, medical services or helping families adopt or relocate their animals – in addition to supporting all the animals they take care of in their shelter.
If you’ve ever had a pet, just imagine for a moment how awful it must feel if you didn’t have the means necessary to feed him or provide basic medical care.
All donations made through the link below go directly to them. We appreciate your time for reading this. Any amount can make a difference (all donations over $20 will receive a tax receipt).
Charlotte and Jack
Now for the CutestPetToronto21 contest:
Follow and like @cutestpettoronto21 on Instagram.
Increase your chances of winning by sharing your photo and or tagging friends in the comments.
1. Post only one pic per pet on your IG page AND mention in the caption or comment: #cutestpettoronto21 and @cutestpettoronto21
2. Top 3 liked pics on June 15, 2021 will win prizes as follows:
• 1st Place - $100 THS donation plus $100 PetSmart GC,
• 2nd Place - $50 THS donation plus $50 PetSmart GC,
• 3rd Place - $25 THS donation plus $25 PetSmart GC.
Donations will be made in your pet’s name.
Pic must be tagged or commented with #cutestpettoronto21
Search for #cutestpettoronto21 to see all the entries, click on each pic to see how many likes are received. It's that easy!
3. Winners will be contacted via Instagram and must supply mailing address by June 30, 2021 or GC amount will be added to the THS donation
4. All photos and content must be accurately tagged ie: you must use your pet, not a representation or false representation. You cannot use a pet that is not yours in this contest. You cannot tag yourself or others in a photo in which you do not appear.
5. Using Bots or voting with multiple IG accounts will disqualify entrants from winning, but all friends, family and followers can vote on your behalf. All they need is an Instagram account.
7. Chances of winning are determined by the number of entries received and the total number of likes.
8. This contest is open to individuals that reside in Ontario who are of the age of majority, those who are under the age of majority must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in the Contest.
9. Winners must correctly answer, without assistance, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question.